Smoothies are low in fat, nutrient-rich and fiber-loaded. This makes them the perfect weight-loss food.
They are a wonderful combination of health and taste.
Fruits, vegetables, and protein smoothies are a tasty and very effective way to shrink your waistline, and you’re about to discover 10 different recipes that taste good and are filled with the nutrients your body needs to get in shape.
1. Apple-Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 large apple
- 2 cups spinach
- 8 ounces water (unsweetened almond milk)
- Apples contain non-digestible compounds– fiber and also polyphenols– that boost weight-loss.
- Apples increase feelings of fullness to help avoid eating too much.
- Apples are packed with antioxidants.
- Strawberries can increase the body’s production of a hormone that stimulates your metabolism and suppresses your appetite. As well as one cup of strawberries provides just 49 calories.