Looking for some great Home Made Remedies For Glowing Skin ?! The burning sun, the dusty hot air, the pollution can cause many problems to your skin.
It can cause blackheads, irritations, clog your pores and most importantly tan your beautiful skin color. It snatches away your glow in an instant. Natural home remedies for glowing skin are effective.
Home Made Remedies For Glowing Skin
Thus, it becomes a necessity for you to worry a little more for yourself. But, keeping your skin ‘just fine’ is not the limit! You have to be glowing always and it’s possible only when you are working a bit extra for yourself.
Summer Face Pack For Glowing Skin:
(P. S. We have especially made sure that all the products which are to be used are available, easily accessible and affordable.)
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Summer:
1. Banana Face Mask
Why Banana face pack is good?
Banana is one of the most common fruits of almost all seasons. Who thought that it would be on the list of do’s for glowing and attractive skin? But here it is. Banana is especially useful for people having dry and peeling skin.
How to Make Banana Face pack?
- To apply it simply mash a banana into a bowl
- Add 1 tsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of lemon into it.
- Apply it for about 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water.
Your skin would be appealingly soft and glowing.
2. Bread Crumbs DIY Face Mask
This comes as a surprise to all of us, doesn’t it? Instead of throwing away those separated out bread crumbs you can use them as a face mask in summers.
To make the mask, take some bread crumbs and add some milk cream in it. Leave it for a while until the crumbs become soft.
Mix it well and apply it on your skin. Believe us, it gives a great glow and is totally worth trying.
3. Honey and Lemon Face Mask
Why Honey-Lemon face pack?
This mixture does wonders wherever it is applied. Honey leaves your skin soft and lemon removes dead skin cells on your skin.
How to make honey lemon face pack?
- Mix honey and lemon in equal amounts
- Apply it over your skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off thoroughly with water.
(If you like, you can add a little amount of baking soda also into this pack and use this mixture for exfoliation as well.)
4. Fuller’s Clay (Multani Mitti)
Fuller’s clay is an excellent remedy for tightening up pores. All you got to do is add water to it and leave it for an hour or two.
How to apply Multani-Mitti on the face?
After it gets softened, mix it with water thoroughly and apply it to your skin. Wait for 10-15 minutes until it gets semi-dried. And simply rinse it off with water.
(Do not dry it too much as it gets a little harder to remove it.)
Popular posts you might enjoy!
5. Egg Face Pack
Egg works miracles on everything from your health to the skin.
- Apply egg white over your skin and let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- When it dries, again apply a layer of egg white on the already applied mixture on your face.
It removes tan, cleanses the skin, tightens the pores and moreover makes your skin glow. Try it!
6. Besan with Lemon Juice:
Besan has always been known as a very good beauty ingredient, in ancient days people used to bath daily with besan pack, to make their skin look bright and glow on skin home remedies.
- Besan absorbs the excess oil from the face.
- Lemon juice clears the skin and also lightens the skin tone.
- Curd helps in the moisturisation of the skin.
DIY Besan and Lemon Face pack
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Besan, mix it with few drops of Lemon juice and 1 tbsp of Curd.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck and
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and tap dry your face.
7. Almond Powder with Milk:-
Milk is a very good cleansing agent. It helps in the moisturisation and nourishment of the skin. Almond on the other hand is known to brighten the skin tone.
How to make it?
- Take a handful of almond and grind it to make a powder of it.
- You can store the powder in a jar for future use.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of almond powder
- Mix it with raw milk.
- Make a fine paste of it, to apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
8. Papaya face pack:
Why Papaya face pack is good?
Papaya enriched with papain enzyme, helps to clean the pores and also exfoliate the skin. It removed all the dullness and dryness from the skin making it bright and glowing.
How to make it?
- Take 1/3 of mashed papaya.
- Add ½ tbsp of sandalwood powder and rose water accordingly to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your face
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
9. Tomato face pack:
Why tomato face pack is good?
This is the most easy face pack, as tomatoes are easily available in the kitchen. Tomatoes are very useful and provides nutrients to the skin. It helps the skin to glow and remove the acne and any other skin problem.
How to make it?
- Take 1 tomato and mash it properly.
- Mix sandalwood powder in it.
- Make a paste, and apply the paste on your face.
- Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
Bonus Points For Glowing Skin:
Try to incorporate exercise or Yoga into your perfect daily routine. Exercise helps to get rid of toxins and make you feel and stay afresh. It restores your mental peace.
If you are way too lazy and you don’t feel like doing anything, just stroll around and go for a morning walk. It’ll help you burn some calories and will make you feel contented.
And this instantly provides the glow and also helps reduce those extra kilograms.
Thus, exercise is an out-of-the-box remedy for glowing skin in summers as well as winters.
Apart from these, make sure to not step out of your house without sunscreen.
Moreover, drink lots and lots of water. Every day at least 10-12 glasses of water are a must. All of these tips are vain if you are only concerned about your visible self.
Your metabolism also needs to be taken care of and for that, you should include fruits in your diet.
It keeps you hydrated and healthy. Also, avoid salty dishes in summers as they dehydrate water out of your system and cause imbalances in your metabolism.
(Also, take care as to not rinse these applied masks with the use of soap as it can cause ph imbalance on your skin and can negate the effect of all these face masks.)
We hope that these home remedies for glowing skin for summers prove meaningful and useful to you.
There you have it, Home Made Remedies For Glowing Skin
What is your favorite Home Made Remedies For Glowing Skin?
What to read next? I’ve got you!