Write a Business Plan
Most successful businesses that make it through the initial market entry phase are more likely to succeed if they create a solid business plan.
A business plan helps set a track for your business that identifies what it needs to succeed.
A good business plan should answer some if not all of the following questions:
- What is the vision and mission of the company?
- What products and services will we provide?
- What is the cost to provide this product and/or service?
- Where do I purchase inventory from (i.e. solar panels to be installed in customer homes and businesses)
- What are the startup costs?
- What physical location and equipment is needed?
- What ongoing costs will there be?
- Who is my target market?
- How will my solar panel business make money?
- What will I charge my customers?
- Do I need financing?
- What is the sales and marketing plan?
- Who is the competition?
- How will success be measured?
- What are the short and long-term goals?
Business plans are vital for running and growing your solar panel business.
Opening a solar panel business usually requires a significant initial investment.